Sunday, 17 February 2013

First Post

This is my first blog post for this blog, I really love this slideshare powerpoint presentation on finding the time to read, that Bev Novak did up. Should go and visit Bev's blog, there are some very interesting post on her blog.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    How coincidental that you and I start a blog at similar times?

    I love that you love reading too - it must be in our genes xx

    Looking forward to reading your blog lots in the future - PS let all our other cousins know about it on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      I know. It must be in the genes. I have been thinking about doing one of these for a while.

      Delete

what have you been reading lately?

Hi  guys I know I haven't been blogging lately. I thought I better get on here and ask you guys what are you reading currently? and ho...